- This event has passed.
Maryland Family Network’s Annual Advocacy Event
January 30, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Maryland Family Network’s annual advocacy event for early childhood educators in Annapolis is Monday, January 30 from 4-9pm
To attend, learn how to earn PAU’s, and for more information, please register at http://www.marylandfamilynetwork.org/event/2017-evening-childrens-advocacy-annapolis/. Deadline to register is Monday, January 23rd.
Sponsored by: Maryland Family Network, the Maryland Association for the Education of Young Children, the Maryland Head Start Association, SEIU Local 500, the Maryland School Age Child Care Alliance, the Maryland State Child Care Association, and the Maryland State Family Child Care Association
WE CAN HELP YOU GET THERE!
The Organization of Child Care Directors, Maryland Association for the Education of Young Children, & the Maryland State Family Child Care Association are sponsoring bus transportation to and from this event.
- ***Free for OCCD members, $10 for non-members***
- Meet at Montgomery Mall Parking Lot by Sears by 2:45pm
- The bus will leave for Annapolis promptly at 2:55pm and return by 10:00pm
- We will get to Annapolis at 4pm, where we will register with MFN and then break into smaller groups until 6pm for appointments we have made for our bus group with legislators
- MFN and the event sponsors provide registrants a free box dinner between 5 and 6pm
- Get a tour of the Maryland State House at 6pm
- Watch the General Assembly in action from 8-8:45pm; then we board the bus by 9pm to return
- To sign up for the bus, OCCD members can email email@example.com with the information on the form below. Non-members should fill out the form below and send it in with your check. We will send you a confirmation email to let you know it was received and that you have a spot.
- Space is limited, so sign up as soon as possible!
First Name___________________________ Last Name______________________
Email_________________________________ Phone Number__________________
Who are your State Senator and Delegates where you live and work? Go to http://mdelect.net/ and then list them here:
Make checks payable to Rock Spring Children’s Center Registration must be received by January 25, 2017 To: Rock Spring Children’s Center c/o Shaun Rose 10007 Wildwood Court, Kensington Md 20895