Top 5 Reasons to join the Maryland State Child Care Association (MSCCA)
Did You Know many of MSCCA Member benefits are directly related to MD EXCELS? – Reap the Benefits!
- MSCCA membership offers a full staff, comprehensive center membership, not an individual membership! All staff members employed at the center will be considered MSCCA members when your center joins.
- Pay one affordable center membership fee and gain Professional Activity Units (PAU) for your full staff! Members of a state association receive a PAU for becoming a member of a professional organization. (Accumulate additional PAU’s for attending our statewide conferences, facilitating classes at our conference, and attending our Advocacy Night in Annapolis.)
- MSCCA members have a dedicated, registered state lobbyist along with an active MSCCA Board of Directors who monitor Senate and House bills each legislative session related to your professional interests and submit testimony on behalf of our members to advocate strongly for children, teachers, and families.
- Continuous, cutting-edge communication through social media and/or emails to members about relevant childcare issues and topics.
- Professional Development discounts for members on two annual, statewide training conferences and MSCCA offers the Passion for Excellence Grant annually for members only!