Top 5 Reasons to join the Maryland State Child Care Association (MSCCA)
Did You Know many of MSCCA Member benefits are directly related to MD EXCELS? – Reap the Benefits!
- MSCCA membership is a comprehensive center membership, not an individual membership! All staff members employed at the center will be considered MSCCA members when your center joins.
- Many of MSCCA Member Benefits are directly related to MD EXCELS! Pay one affordable center membership fee and gain Professional Activity Units (PAU) for your full staff! Members of a state association receive a PAU for becoming a member of a professional organization. (ALSO… accumulate additional PAU’s for attending our statewide conferences, facilitating classes at our conference and contributing to our semi‐annual newsletters.)
- MSCCA members have a dedicated, registered state lobbyist along with an active MSCCA Board of Directors who monitor Senate and House bills each legislative session related to your professional interests and submit testimony on behalf of our members to advocate strongly for children, teachers and families.
- Continuous, cutting edge communication emailed to members about relevant child care issues and topics.
- Discounts for membership, quality training, business products from MSCCA Business Members
Join the NCCA!
MSCCA has always been the affiliate for National Child Care Association in Maryland. We provide membership certificates to MSCCA members who also choose to join NCCA.