Maryland State Child Care Association
“Caring for Maryland’s Most Important Natural Resource”
Did You Know?
1. MSCCA is the Premiere association providing full staff, comprehensive center membership, not an individual membership! All staff members employed at the center will be considered MSCCA members when your center joins. Pay one affordable center membership fee and gain Professional Activity Units (PAU) for your full staff! Members of a state association receive a PAU for becoming a member of a professional organization.
2. Advocacy and Public Policy presence! MSCCA members have government affairs experts as registered state lobbyists sharing the voice of our members. MSCCA has an active MSCCA Board of Directors who monitor Senate and House bills each legislative session related to your professional interests and submit testimony on behalf of our members to advocate strongly for businesses, children, teachers and families.
3. Continuous, cutting edge communication through social media and emails to members about relevant child care issues and topics.
4. Discounts for members on professional development including two quality training conferences annually. (2 PAU’s for attending a statewide conference)
5. MSCCA/ Passion for Excellence Jennifer Nizer Grant opportunities offered for members only!
Our Vision Statement:
To be recognized as the premier organization for the advocacy and the advancement of professional licensed child care and learning centers in Maryland.
Our Mission Statement:
To advocate for our members and to promote the growth and development of professional licensed child care and learning centers in Maryland.