Don’t miss the Maryland State Child Care Virtual Conference 2020 – Vision for Diversity!
Registration is open for the safe digital/virtual delivery of Core of Knowledge approved, CEU approved, Continued Training approved sessions from September 24-27, 2020.
MSCCA is offering a combination of sessions in the evening and weekend to meet the needs of all attendees. We have fantastic keynotes, more than 20 hours of training to choose from to climb the credentialing ladder, meet licensing requirements or earn CEU’s. All Core of Knowledge domains to choose from to enrich your professional portfolio.
A few clarifications to be sure you are all set to participate:
1. You do NOT need to be in or go to Ocean City to attend the conference virtually. Quite the contrary, NO training will be provided in Ocean City. All training will be delivered virtually and safely through your computer. If you need to rent a laptop or hot spot, let us know! If you still wish to travel to Ocean City and stay at the Clarion, you can participate through your laptop or we will make one available. The Clarion would love to have you, but not necessary in order to participate in the conference training.
2.There is still time to submit your training voucher to pay for the conference upfront! You have until midnight July 31, 2020 to submit your training voucher application to MSDE
3. IF YOU APPLIED for your voucher previously for the April 29-May 2 dates and were approved, the approved voucher expired and you must reapply electronically by midnight on July 31st and use MSCCA Conference by the Sea 2020 info and receipt of your registration… except put the new date and new discounted amount of registration. ($295.00 for members and $375.00 for non members – your training voucher is up to $400.00) If you miss the deadline, you can apply for full training reimbursement immediately after the conference and get all money back!
3. Friday sessions will be offered during the day as scheduled AND we will provide pre recorded sessions to view if you are unable to attend the live session on Friday only.
4. We are sending emails to all registered and all members. Please check your spam as we are communicating often to provide details and instructions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received emails from us.
5. We will offer some additional activities such as yoga, as well as raffles, prizes and networking with each other and Exhibitors! We are working on a few more exciting activities and will share soon.
6. MSCCA will offer some sessions with Spanish translation!
7. Become a member at mscca.org! We are prorating membership fees this time of year and would love to welcome you to the professional Association with lots of benefits. Read more on our website and join – it only takes a few minutes online.
8. If your registered and do not plan to attend, please complete this google form