Information from the Maryland State Department of Education on Child Care Subsidies

Do you need help with the cost of child care?
You may be eligible for financial assistance if:
• You are a resident of Maryland;
• You are working; attending school, participating in an approved activity, or Receiving Temporary Cash Assistance;
• You are receiving or pursing voluntary or court-ordered Child Support from an absent parent; and
• You meet all other program requirements.

For More information Contact Child Care Central at 1-866-243-8796

Eligibility for Child Care Financial Aid


Welcome to MSCCA

Install APP